This website (www.chichestersociety.org.uk) (the “Site”) is provided by The Chichester Society (“ChiSoc”). Use of the Site is governed by these terms and conditions (together with the documents referred to on it)
Please read them now. By using the Site you indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you are not willing to accept these Terms and Conditions you may not use the Site.
Access and Use
This Site and its contents are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit here
The Site and its contents are for general information only and are provided “as is”. In particular the information contained on this Site are not necessarily those of the Society. We make no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
- any of the content of the Site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content);
- any content of any other third party website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the Site;
- any comments made by third parties on the content of the Site
- freedom of the site from so called computer viruses. It is strongly recommended that you have protection against such malware in place before downloading information.
Links to third party websites are for your convenience only. Such websites are operated and controlled by third parties and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement or approval by ChiSoc of the materials on such websites.
ChiSoc accepts no liability for any claims, penalties, loss or expenses arising from:
- any reliance placed on the content of the Site;
- the use or inability to use the Site;
- the downloading of any materials from the Site;
- any unauthorised access to or alteration to the Site.
ChiSoc reserves the right to amend or replace the Terms and Conditions at any time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the Site.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the United Kingdom and any disputes that may arise will be subject to the jurisdiction of the relevant courts.