The Chichester proposed parking management plan went out for consultation earlier this year and related to the earlier Roadspace Audit study which can be found here.
The study included various recommendations relating to parking and it to these that the Chichester Society has responded. Members of the Chichester Society’s Executive Committee visited the various displays and discussed the substance of the study. Their response has been submitted and can be found here.
The timescales for the consultation has been updated with a delay of a few days.
Key changes to the consultation timeline include:
The consultation start date is revised from 25th February to 1st March (at which point the online consultation page will also be made live)
- A press article is scheduled for release by 24th February
- 25th February exhibition at the Swanfield Community Centre revised to 25th March between 2pm and 8pm
- 27th February exhibition at the Chichester Baptist Church revised to 20th March at The Old Courtroom, Chichester City Council Offices between 10am and 4pm
- 1st and 2nd March exhibitions at The Old Courtroom, Chichester City Council Offices between 10am and 4pm as originally planned.
- Informal consultation finishes after 4 weeks on 31st March as originally planned.
This matter relates the Council’s Road Space Audit for which the final report can be viewed here